Hungry Girl Supermarket Survival Book Review
This book is one of popular Hungry Girl series. Published by St. Martin’s Griffin on October 11th 2011, author Lisa Lillien fueled this 256 pages book with 200 recipes all under 200 calories (including snacks, appetizers, drinks, standard meal fare –all brand new recipes–). I recommend Hungry Girl Supermarket Survival for women that on diet and control their calorie intake. FYI, to try some rcipe from this book, you will also need an extra budget because many of the recipes need a lot of ingredients.
Hungry Girl Supermarket Survival Summary
Finally . . . a real-world guide that will help you navigate the supermarket and stock up on guilt-free foods, from mealtime must-haves to snack finds and more! It’s Hungry Girl’s ultimate resource for grocery-store survival—a must-own manual that makes shopping for better-for-you foods easy and fun! Inside you’ll find:
* HG All-Stars and grocery-store standouts!
* Calorie counts and comparisons for foods in every aisle
* Guilt-free meal ideas and snack solutions for every craving and situation!
* Easy-to-digest info about nutrition labels and ingredient lists
* HG’s complete supermarket list with aisle-by-aisle food finds
Hungry Girl’s amazingly comprehensive supermarket guide is your key to guilt-free shopping, eating, and living!